Wednesday 10 August 2011

Earth Work is launched...tannaaaaa!

I've finally got round to creating a new blog which I'm planning to use as a kind of  day-to-day notebook, recording developments and new directions in my ceramic work, as well as documenting any interesting events I get involved with.

I'm hoping that this may also be a way to connect with other ceramic artists around the world. The internet has already provided me with a huge amount of knowledge and inspiration..it's quite possible that I would never have developed an interest in Japanese ceramics without access to the www. 

Well, I'm looking forward to the challenge of learning to use this blogging software..I'm really hoping it's more user-friendly than the last editor I used, which could be infuriating...

No comments:

Post a Comment